The Slytherin common room is located down in the depths of Hogwarts and reaches as far out as the lake. It’s darkly light with a greenish tint and while it may not be the warmest place, it is suppose to be one of the most relaxing rooms thanks to the sound of the water surrounding them. The entrance is through the dungeons and requires a password that is changed fortnightly and then pinned to the noticeboard inside. Upon entering you will notice the vast windows that offer a unique underwater view. The giant squid is amongst the many weird and wonder creatures said to frequently swim past. The rest of the room is appropriately decorated with skulls, leather sofas, dark wooden furniture and grand tapestries that cover the walls celebrating famous Slytherins throughout history.
|—||NO ONE. NO ONE EVER. (via antivian)|
We ship cats now?!
When did we NOT ship cats?
The lack of fucks he gives combined with the level of sass he practically sweats is the reason I love Nine more than anything.
|—||Anaïs Nin (via portionsofeternity)|
I’ve loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.
Amazing new insect and animal assemblages made from car and bike parts by Edouard Martinet.
How many Time Lords does it take to open a door
3 to scan it and a companion to actually open it.
nine would’ve had that shit sorted
my girlfriend just started a wind waker file
and she named the hero guuurl
i am dead
|—||Quiet (Susan Cain)|
Ten of the Best Storybook Cottage Homes Around the World
These 10 fairy tale inspired cottages with their hand-made details call to mind the tales of the Brothers Grimm and other fantasy stories. All of these cottages are real-life homes from around the world. From stunning cottage houses to mystical stone dwellings, these 10 storybook cottage homes provide inspiration and inspire the imagination.
- Hobbit House - Rotorua, New Zealand
- Winckler Cottage - Vancouver Island, Canada
- Akebono kodomo-no-mori Park, Japan
- Wooden Cottage - Białka Tatrzańska, Tatra Mountains, Poland
- Blaise Hamlet - Bristol, England
- Willa Kominiarski Wierch - Zakopane, Poland
- Forest House - Efteling, The Netherlands
- Cottage in the Hamlet of Marie Antoinette - Versailles, France
- Cob House - Somerset, United Kingdom
- The Spadena House - Beverly Hills, California, United States